Online Video Marketing
Our goal is to empower small businesses to use the power of video, with proper techniques and guidance of a professional videographer and video marketing content producer.
In this 8 week course, we guide you through each step of the process using existing or economical tools to create compelling marketing videos, so you can grow your business, and get more clients!
Video production doesn’t have to be complicated…or expensive. During the first phase of our program, through our on-line and in-classroom environment, we teach you the fundamentals of video marketing, including helping craft what to say and how to say it. We show you some basic filming techniques with your smartphone and share a list of affordable equipment that will make your productions look more professional without breaking the bank.
Then we spend a day with you filming, so your employee can take what they learned in the class and have hands on, one-on-one support setting up camera, audio and lights. The best part is by the end of the day, ideally, you’ll have 12 videos “in the can” (slang film-speak for filmed and ready to be edited). And finally, back in the classroom, we’ll teach how to edit using simple video editing techniques.
On the last day, we show step-by-step how to schedule and upload your videos into the different online social media platforms (we call this distribution) and basic Facebook Video Ads.
Your trainee will also have access to online support from their instructor for 30 days after the course has completed..
Review of Course
- Marketing fundamentals
- Finding your target market
- Scripting to attract your target market
- Pre-production planning (who, what, when, where and how)
- Performance on camera
- Filming tips, tricks and techniques
- Simple Video Editing
- Social Media Distribution and Ads
- Analyzing your videos
- Bonus: Facebook/Instagram Live
The objective is ultimately to use the most powerful tool in social media to get your business more exposure!
- Creating videos that capture people’s attention and encourages them to connect on social media
- Using video to create buzz about the business and the people
- Create social media engagement that is a 2-way conversation
- Ultimately, getting more clients through your doors
- 3 online classes
- 5 full day in class (Cambridge, Ontario) over 8 weeks
- Small class size (6 max)
- 1 day of filming at your location filming up to 12 videos
- Simple video editing techniques
- Personal support distributing the videos on social media
- 30 days of post course online support
Registration opens April 2019.
Class size limited to 6 students.
- Summer 2019
- Fall 2019
- Spring 2020
Tuition and Fees
Minimum System Requirements
- iPhone 7 running iOS 11 or later
- Android phone, no older than 3 years
- Mac running macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- PC running Windows 10 (version 1703) or later
You must apply to this program and only qualified applicants will be admitted.
You May Qualify for a $4500 Government Grant
If you have less than 100 employees, The Canada-Ontario Job Grant will cover over $4500 of your workshop costs when you're approved. It's $2750 if you have more than 100 employees.