Online Video Marketing
Our goal is to empower small businesses to use the power of video, with proper techniques and guidance of a professional videographer and video marketing content producer.
In this 9 week course, we guide you through each step of the process using existing tools to create compelling videos, so you can grow your business!
Video production doesn’t have to be complicated…or expensive. During the first phase of our program, in our classroom environment, we teach you the fundamentals of video marketing, including helping craft what to say and how to say it. We show you some basic techniques and share a list of affordable equipment that will make your productions look more professional without breaking the bank.
Then we spend a day with you filming, so your employee can take what they learned in the class and have hands on, one-on-one support setting up camera, audio and lights. The best part is by the end of the day, ideally, you’ll have 12 videos “in the can” (slang film-speak for filmed and ready to be edited). And finally, back in the classroom, we’ll teach how to edit using simple video editing techniques.
On the last day, we show step-by-step how to schedule and upload your videos into the different online social media platforms (we call this distribution) and basic Facebook Video Ads.
For the next 3 months after completion, we’ll connect twice a month via video conference to support you with any challenges or obstacles you have.
Review of Course
- Marketing fundamentals
- Finding your target market
- Scripting to attract your target market
- Pre-production planning (who, what, when, where and how)
- Performance on camera
- Filming tips, tricks and techniques
- Simple Video Editing
- Social Media Distribution and Ads
- Analyzing your videos
- Bonus: Facebook/Instagram Live
The objective is ultimately to use the most powerful tool in social media to get your business more exposure!
- Creating videos that capture people’s attention and encourages them to connect on social media
- Using video to create buzz about the people at Corks Winery Brampton as THE wine experts
- Create social media engagement that is a 2-way conversation
- Ultimately, getting more clients through your doors
- 5 days in class (Cambridge, Ontario) over 9 weeks
- Small class size (8 max)
- 1 day of filming at your location filming up to 12 videos
- 1 day of one-on-one support editing the videos
- Personal support distributing the videos on social media
- 90 days of post course support semi-monthly
Next program starts October 2018.
Limited to 8 students. Spots still available.
Tuition and Fees
$5000 + 13% HST
You must apply to this program and only qualified applicants will be admitted.